Only 5 ingredients! Flaky puff pastry layered with luscious greek yogurt, berries, granola, and drizzled with honey.
It’s no secret around here that I have a sweet tooth, but I’ve been trying to be more mindful of it lately. Choosing better sugars like fruits instead of a cookie or using honey in place of brown sugar in oatmeal is my current battle. When I was asked to do another recipe for Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets, a fruit pizza immediately popped into my mind – but not just any fruit pizza, a lightened up version!
Whenever I’m at an occasion like a spring brunch or baby shower, I love when a fruit pizza makes it onto the menu. The only problem is that they usually have sugar in the cream cheese frosting and sugar mixed in with the fruit. I decided to put together this super simple 5 ingredient recipe for a healthier option to make myself feel a little better and give YOU an awesome recipe for your upcoming spring parties.
The crust for this pizza couldn’t be more simple. It’s 1 (ONE!, UNO!) Puff Pastry Sheet rolled out into a circle with the edges crimped for an outer crust and then baked for 15 minutes on a cookie sheet. When it’s done, pop it in the fridge to cool and then spread with vanilla greek yogurt and top with berries or any other fruit that’s in season. Lastly, sprinkle it with granola and drizzle the top with honey. How easy is that??
I’m telling you guys. This is your go-to recipe for this spring. Only have 15 minutes to make a tasty treat? No problem with this perfectly simple and delectable breakfast pizza!!
- 1 Sheet Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry
- 1½ cups vanilla greek yogurt
- 2 cups fresh berries, washed and sliced
- ½ cup granola
- 2 tablespoons honey for drizzling
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Thaw 1 Sheet of Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry and use a rolling pin to roll into a large circle.
- Press dough into a springform pan or onto a circular pizza pan.
- Roll the edges in and then use your fingers to crimp into an outer crust.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and place in refrigerator or freezer to cool completely.
- When cool, remove from fridge and spread evenly with greek yogurt.
- Next, layer berries on top of greek yogurt then sprinkle with granola and drizzle with honey.
- Can be stored in the fridge until ready to eat. **I kept mine for three days in the fridge and the middle crust was only a little bit soggy. It would be great to make a day ahead and have ready for breakfast or brunch!
Meal Planning Made Easy!
Get a free ebook and learn my tricks!