Recipe from Damn Delicious
- 8 ounces lo mein egg noodles or spaghetti noodles
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cups chopped broccoli
- 1 bell pepper, julienned
- 1 carrot, julienned
- 2 cups cremini or button mushrooms, sliced
- Boil noodles according to package directions, then drain and set aside.
- While noodles are cooking, heat olive oil in large skillet or wok over medium high heat. Saute garlic and onion together for 2 minutes, then add broccoli, bell pepper, and carrots. Saute for 4 minutes, then add in sliced mushrooms. Saute another 2 minutes.
- Whisk together all ingredients for sauce, then pour over top of vegetables, stir, then add in cooked noodles and toss to combine.
The above equipment section contains affiliate links to products we use and love!
Some of the ingredients in the recipe card above link to Thrive Market – my favorite option for organic, healthy food delivery. Use my promo code to get $20 OFF your first order! (affiliate)
My favorite source for fruits and veggies delivered to my door is Imperfect Produce! Here’s $10 to shop and create your Imperfect box today. (affiliate)
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 5 mins