5 Ingredient Zucchini Lovin’ Tacos are where it’s at on meatless Monday AND Taco Tuesday! Super easy, filling, savory, and fresh!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 small to medium sized zucchini, chopped
- 1 medium red onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 small tortillas
- 2 avocados
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Pinch black pepper
- In a large skillet, saute zucchini and onion in olive oil until starting to soften, about 5 minutes.
- Add spices, stir, and let cook for another 5 minutes until zucchini and onion are completely softened, but the zucchini is still holding its shape.
- Mash together avocados, lime juice, salt, and black pepper in a small bowl.
- Serve zucchini filling inside tortilla, then top with a dollop of guacamole.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, meaning I get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no cost to you.