- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups frozen corn
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 15oz can black beans , drained and rinsed
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- 8 small tortillas
- In large skillet over medium high heat, cook frozen corn in olive oil until thawed.
- Add red onion and sauté for 3-4 minutes until onion begins to soften.
- Add beans, cherry tomatoes, cumin, paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Stir and cook for another 3-4 minutes until everything is heated through and tomatoes are starting to blister and wilt.
- Serve taco mixture inside tortillas, topped with cilantro, avocado, and fresh squeezed lime.