A salad full of fresh and crunchy vegetables and drizzled with a creamy ginger soy dressing, this satisfying summer salad is a quick and easy go to!
- 1 small head napa cabbage
- 2 cups chopped broccoli florets
- 2 large carrots, grated
- 2 large green onions, sliced
- 3/4 cup chow mein noodles
- 1 tablespoon black sesame seeds
- Toss together all salad ingredients in large bowl.
- Add all dressing ingredients to a mason jar, shake well, then drizzle over top of salad and toss to combine.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, meaning I get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no cost to you.