- Preheat oven to 450 degrees and place sweet potatoes on baking sheet lined with foil. Pierce with fork 5-6 times and then bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour, until tender.
- Take peeling off of sweet potato and mash, then stir in 1 teaspoon of salt.
- In large skillet, scramble eggs with milk and then stir in black beans, cayenne, salt, and black pepper.
- Divide egg mixture into 10 portions and spoon onto tortillas, then top with shredded cheese, and a drizzle of salsa.
- Roll up into a burrito, wrap in foil, and freeze until ready to eat, then bake or microwave until warm.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 1 hour