Jump into spring with this fresh Greek flavored take on a traditional pasta salad!
- 1 cup dried orzo pasta
- 1 medium sized cucumber, chopped
- 2 medium sized tomatoes, chopped
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped, pitted, kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Cook orzo to al dente according to pasta directions in well salted water.
- While pasta is cooking, whisk together dressing ingredients in large bowl.
- Add veggies to dressing and lightly toss.
- When pasta is done cooking, rinse in cold water and drain well.
- Add pasta to veggies and dressing, stir well, then top with feta cheese.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, meaning I get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no cost to you.
- Prep Time: 15 mins