Lemon Balsamic Summer Pasta Salad is a light and fresh mix of pasta and your favorite veggies. Perfect for summer bbq’s and picnics!
- 16 oz bowtie pasta
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2 medium sized tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Boil bowtie pasta according to package directions, cooking until al dente and then rinsing in cold water and straining.
- In large bowl, combine cucumber, bell pepper, tomatoes, parsley, and feta.
- In small bowl, whisk together all dressing ingredients then pour over top of veggies.
- Add pasta to veggies and dressing, stir to combine, then refrigerate until ready to serve.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, meaning I get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no cost to you.