- 1 1/2 cups uncooked short-grain white rice
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 15oz can full fat coconut milk
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cardamom
- 2 mangos, peeled and diced
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds
- In pressure cooker, combine rice, water, and salt. Set to high pressure for 5 minutes, then when time is up, let pressure naturally release for 5 minutes then release all remaining pressure.
- While rice is cooking, combine coconut milk, sugar, and cardamom in a small bowl.
- When rice has finished cooking, add coconut milk mixture to pot and stir until sugar is dissolved. Remove pot from base and place in the fridge for 20-30 minutes or until cooled.
- To serve, scoop cooled rice onto plate, top with diced mangoes, and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, meaning I get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no cost to you.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins