- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 ounces mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 small zucchini, chopped small
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 tortillas
- 1/4 cup sour cream or greek yogurt
- 1 chipotle pepper in adobo sauce, finely chopped
- In a medium skillet over medium high heat, cook mushrooms in olive oil for 3-4 minutes.
- Add red onion and cook for another 1-2 minutes then add zucchini, salt, and pepper.
- Stir and let cook for 4-5 minutes or until all vegetables are softened and starting to brown around the edges.
- Remove veggies from skillet and place one tortilla on the bottom of the skillet.
- Scoop half of the veggie filling onto the tortilla, then sprinkle with 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese.
- Close the quesadilla with another tortilla and toast for 3 minutes on each side.
- While quesadillas are cooking, mix together sour cream or greek yogurt with chipotle pepper.
- Serve cream on top of quesadilla wedges
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins