- 1/2 lb bacon, chopped
- 2 large chicken breasts, sliced
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 head broccoli, cut into medium large florets
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tomato, roughly chopped
- 1 jar fire roasted red peppers, roughly chopped
- 1 lb pasta (Penne, Linguine, Bowties)
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 6 cups water
- salt to taste
- 1 cup half and half or heavy cream
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- In large pot, cook chopped bacon and chicken until bacon is starting to crisp and chicken is cooked through. Season with black pepper.
- Set chicken aside and add broccoli, red onion, tomato, roasted red peppers, and pasta to pot.
- Cover with chicken broth and water.
- Place lid on pot and bring to a boil over high heat. Boil for 10-12 minutes or until pasta is cooked al dente.
- Drain liquid from pot, add chicken back in, season with salt, and stir in half and half and parmesan cheese.
- Serve warm!
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins