- 2 strips bacon, diced
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 1/4 cup cornmeal
- 1 cup Price*s Pimiento Cheese
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In 10″ oven proof or cast iron skillet, cook bacon over medium high heat until crispy.
- Remove skillet from heat and allow to cool for 5-10 minutes.
- Add all remaining ingredients to the skillet and stir until everything is fully combined.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted in the middle.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins