Pressure Cooker Apple Balsamic Chicken is tangy, sweet, and savory. It’s delicious served on a bed of brown rice and garnished with a squirt of lemon!
- In a small bowl, mix together the chicken broth, apple juice, lemon juice, and all spices.
- Add the chicken thighs to your electric pressure cooker/instant pot and pour liquid ingredients over top.
- Lock lid and set to high pressure for 9 minutes. When time is up, let pressure naturally release for 10 minutes, then release all remaining pressure.
- Remove chicken and broth from pot into a large bowl.
- In the pot on the sauté setting, melt butter then whisk in flour until a smooth roux forms. Slowly pour chicken cooking liquid back in and stir until a smooth gravy is formed.
- Add chicken back into the pot, stir to coat, then serve over rice.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, meaning I get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no cost to you.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 25