When making deviled eggs it’s essential to stick with the classic flavors, but kick it up just a few notches. These have a grainy dijon mustard and a tart relish that makes them just perfect!
- 12 eggs
- ¼ cup mayo (I love Primal Kitchen’s Avocado Oil Mayo **Sold Cheap at Costco!)
- 2 teaspoons grainy dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon pickle relish
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Fresh cracked black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon smoked paprika
- Place trivet or steamer basket inside pressure cooker, then add 1 cup of water.
- Place eggs on top of trivet, lock lid, and set to high pressure for 5 minutes.
- When time is up, let pressure naturally release for 5 minutes, then release all remaining pressure.
- Immediately run cold water over your eggs to cool, then peel!
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise and carefully remove the yolks, placing them in a mixing bowl.
- Add all remaining ingredients to the mixing bowl with the egg yolks, and whip with a fork or a whisk until creamy.
- Put filling into a large ziploc bag and cut off the tip, then squeeze filling into each egg white.
- Sprinkle with extra paprika if desired!
- Eat or store in fridge until ready to serve.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, meaning I get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no cost to you.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins