- Sauté onions in butter for 3-4 minutes in pressure cooker until they start to soften.
- Add veggie broth, lock lid, and set to high pressure for 5 minutes.
- When time is up, do a quick release then add arborio rice. Sauté for 2-3 minutes until rice starts to become translucent.
- Add remaining veggie broth, roasted red peppers, and salt.
- Lock lid and set to high pressure for 6 minutes.
- Do a quick release when time is up, stir in thyme, then serve immediately.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 40 mins