Pressure Cooker Cheesy Pizza Risotto with green pepper, mushrooms, and onion is a creamy bite of pizza perfection!
- Sauté green peppers, onion, and mushrooms in olive oil in pressure cooker until mushrooms start to lose their liquid.
- Add Italian seasoning, salt, red pepper flakes and sauté for another minute until spices are fragrant.
- Stir in pizza sauce, rice, and water. Lock lid and set to high pressure for 6 minutes.
- When time is up, let pressure naturally release for 5 minutes then release all remaining pressure.
- Stir in mozzarella and parmesan cheese until melted.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, meaning I get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no cost to you.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins