We’re making weekly lunch meal prep easy again with these ultra simple Pressure Cooker Chicken and Rice Burrito Bowls!
- Sauté onion and garlic in olive oil in pressure cooker until starting to soften.
- Add salsa, broth, rice, cumin, and salt.
- Stir, then lay chicken breasts on top of rice mixture.
- Lock lid and set to high pressure for 20 minutes.
- When time is up, let pressure naturally release for 10 minutes, then release all remaining pressure.
- Shred chicken and stir into rice mixture then add to burrito bowls or freeze for later.
**The mixture will seem watery when you remove the lid, but once you shred the chicken and let everything sit for 5-10 minutes, the rest of the liquid will be absorbed.