A classic favorite of mine, chicken is pressure cooked in only 5 minutes, while bell peppers and onion are being charred on the grill, creating a deliciously charred and smokey flavor.
- 4 Frozen Chicken Breasts
- 1 Tablespoon fajita seasoning
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- 1 Onion, quartered
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 2 Bell Peppers (I used Red and Yellow)
- 1 Large Red Onion, quartered
- 4 Large Tortillas
- **Toppings: Shredded Cheese, Salsa , Sour Cream or Greek Yogurt, Chopped Cilantro, Shredded Romaine
- Place frozen chicken breasts in pressure cooker and sprinkle with fajita seasoning and salt and pepper. Add quartered onion and whole garlic cloves then cover with chicken broth.
- Lock lid and set to high pressure for 5 minutes with a natural pressure release. If any pressure remains after a 10 minute natural release, do a quick release to release the rest of the pressure.
- While chicken is cooking, grill whole bell peppers and quartered red onion, rotating until each side is charred and soft. **If you don’t have a grill, you can use a cast iron skillet on the stove.
- Shred cooked chicken and spoon into tortilla then top with charred veggies and other desired toppings.