This Pressure Cooker Chicken Gnocchi Soup is creamy, cozy, and cooked in the Instant Pot. The whole family will love it AND it makes great leftovers!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large onion, diced
- 3 stalks celery, diced
- 3 large carrots, shredded
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons butter
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 cup shredded chicken (a pre-cooked rotisserie chicken works great!)
- 16 ounce package potato gnocchi
- salt and pepper to taste
- In pressure cooker, saute onion, celery, carrots, and garlic in olive oil until starting to soften – about 4 minutes.
- Push veggies to the side of the pot and add butter and flour. Whisk together until it starts to brown and form a bubbly roux.
- Pour in half and half, chicken broth, and thyme, and mix everything together.
- Set to high pressure for 7 minutes with a quick release when time is up.
- Stir in cooked chicken, gnocchi, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Let simmer for 3 minutes until gnocchi is soft.
- Enjoy with crusty bread!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, meaning I get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no cost to you.
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 45