- 2 Large Chicken Breasts
- 12 oz your favorite salsa
- 6 Cups Chicken Broth
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 ounces tomato paste
- 1 15oz can black beans , drained and rinsed
- 2 cups frozen corn
- limes, sour cream or greek yogurt, cilantro, green onion, avocado, tortilla chips
- In pressure cooking pot, add chicken, salsa, chicken broth, onion, bell pepper, cumin, chili powder, salt, black pepper, cayenne pepper, and tomato paste. Stir together.
- Lock lid and set to high pressure for 10 minutes.
- When time is up, allow pressure to naturally release for 10 minutes and then use a quick release to get all the remaining pressure out.
- Remove lid and shred chicken using two forks.
- Set pressure cooker to “simmer” setting and add black beans and corn. Stir until corn is heated through.
- Ladle into bowls and top with a squeeze of lime juice, a dollop of sour cream or greek yogurt, a few sprigs of cilantro, chopped green onion, chopped avocado, and crushed tortilla chips.
The above equipment section contains affiliate links to products we use and love!
Some of the ingredients in the recipe card above link to Thrive Market – my favorite option for organic, healthy food delivery. Use my promo code to get $20 OFF your first order! (affiliate)
My favorite source for fruits and veggies delivered to my door is Imperfect Produce! Here’s $10 to shop and create your Imperfect box today. (affiliate)
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins