Pressure Cooker Crack Chicken Dip is creamy, dangerous, and guaranteed to be the biggest hit at the party.
- 2 chicken breasts (about 1 lb)
- 8oz cream cheese
- 10oz diced tomatoes and green chiles (Rotel)
- 4oz diced green chiles
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups frozen corn
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 8oz sour cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Add whole chicken breasts, cream cheese, Rotel, green chiles, onion, cumin, salt, corn, and black pepper to pressure cooker.
- Stir, lock lid, and set to high pressure for 9 minutes.
- When time is up, let pressure naturally release for 10 minutes, then release all remaining pressure.
- Shred chicken breasts using two forks and stir in sour cream and cheddar cheese.
- Serve with tortilla chips once all cheese is melted!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 25 mins