**This recipe is for ONE eggy muffin. If you want to make a large batch, just double/triple/etc the recipe. The cook time will remain the same.
- 1 egg
- 4 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tablespoon shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Lightly grease a small ramekin with cooking spray then crack egg into the dish.
- Top with cherry tomatoes, cheese, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour 1 cup of water into the pressure cooker then lower your trivet into the pot.
- Place ramekin on top of trivet.
- Lock lid and set to high pressure for 3-5 minutes. 3 minutes is for a runny yolk and 5 minutes is for a hard yolk.
- When time is up, do a quick release and serve.
- Cook Time: 5 mins