Cooking instructions adapted from Damn Delicious
- 24 ounces cremini or bella mushrooms, brushed clean
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup half and half
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Add mushrooms, garlic, basil, oregano, thyme, bay leaves, veggie broth, and salt and pepper to pressure cooking pot.
- Lock lid and set to high pressure for 4 minutes followed by a quick release.
- Add half and half, butter, and fresh parsley.
- Stir and serve warm!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, meaning I get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no cost to you.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins