4 Nutritious Pressure Cooker/Instant Pot Stage 3 Baby Food recipes that you can make in 3 minutes and your baby will love!
- 2 tablespoons peeled and chopped sweet potatoes (1/4 inch cubes)
- 2 tablespoons fresh or frozen corn kernels
- 2 tablespoons chopped raw chicken
- 2 tablespoons frozen peas
- 2 tablespoons chopped broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons small pasta (I use miniature shells)
- 2 tablespoons chopped uncooked salmon
- 2 tablespoons white rice
- 2 tablespoons chopped zucchini (cut into 1/4 inch pieces)
- 2 tablespoons chopped tofu
- 2 tablespoons peeled and chopped carrots (in 1/4 inch cubes)
- 2 tablespoons fresh or frozen green beans, cut into 1/2 inch lengths
- Pour 1 cup of water into the bottom of your pressure cooker, then place trivet inside.
- Add the contents of each recipe to a small ramekin, or other heat proof dish, and add 1 tablespoon of water to each recipe.
- Place ramekins on top of trivet.
- Lock lid, and set to high pressure for 3 minutes.
- When time is up, let pressure naturally release for 5 minutes, then release all remaining pressure.
- Let cool before serving to baby.