- 1/2 lb ground turkey
- 1/2 lb pork sausage
- 1/2 cup white bread crumbs
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- salt and pepper to taste
- To make meatballs, combine all ingredients together in a large bowl. Mix gently until all ingredients are incorporated.
- Form meatballs into small balls, about an inch in diameter, then set aside.
- In pressure cooker, heat oil on sauté setting and add the onion, carrots, and celery. Cook for 5-6 minutes until veggies start to sweat and soften.
- Add in chicken broth and raw meatballs, then stir, lock lid, and set to high pressure for 5 minutes.
- When time is up, let pressure naturally release for 10 minutes, then release all remaining pressure.
- Add in bowties, spinach, and fresh dill, and simmer for 10 minutes or until pasta is al dente.
Recipe and photos updated on 9.6.18
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins