Pressure Cooker Penne Pasta with Sausage is a basic weeknight meal, but is delicious, hearty, and on the “YES LIST” for the whole family.
- In pressure cooker, sauté onion and garlic in olive oil until starting to soften (about 3-4 minutes).
- Add all remaining ingredients, and stir well until all noodles are coated.
- Add water to the pot until it just covers the top of the noodles.
- Stir, lock lid, and set to high pressure for 4 minutes.
- When time is up, put a dish towel over the pressure valve and do a quick release (this helps the steam and condensation not to spew everywhere).
- Remove lid and let pasta sit for 10 minutes until any remaining liquid is soaked up.
- Serve topped with *optional* shredded parmesan cheese.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins