- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup pearled israeli couscous
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 8oz snap peas, trimmed
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 lemon, juiced
- In pressure cooker on sauté setting, cook olive oil and couscous together for 1 minute.
- Add veggie broth, stir, lock lid, and set to 5 minutes on high pressure.
- When time is up, immediately do a quick release and stir in snap peas, dill, salt, and pepper. Set to high pressure for 1 more minute.
- When time is up, immediately do a quick release and stir in lemon juice.
- Serve immediately or store in airtight container in refrigerator for later.