- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter , melted
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 3 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon all purpose flour
- 5 drops red food coloring
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped with 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 cups strawberries, sliced in half
- Lightly spray the bottom and sides of your springform pan.
- Pour 1 cup of water into the bottom of your pressure cooker pot, then place trivet inside.
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk together butter, sugar, vanilla, and egg.
- Add flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt, then stir until just combined.
- Pour batter into springform pan then gently lower into the pressure cooker.
- Lock lid and set to high pressure for 7 minutes.
- When the time is up, let pressure naturally release for 5 minutes then release all remaining pressure.
- While brownie is cooking, use an electric mixer to beat together cream cheese, sour cream, sugar, and vanilla until creamy.
- Add eggs, one at a time and mix on medium speed until just combined. Add flour and mix on medium speed just until flour is incorporated. Be careful not to overmix at this stage.
- Pour cheesecake mixture right on top of the cooked brownie bottom and then squeeze 5 drops of food coloring onto the top. Use a toothpick to gently swirl into the mixture.
- Lock lid and set to high pressure for 25 minutes.
- When time is up, let pressure naturally release for 10 minutes then release all remaining pressure.
- Carefully remove springform pan from pot and let cool for 1 hour on a cooling rack.
- Cover with foil and place in fridge to cool for at least 4 hours.
- When ready to serve, spread with whipped cream and pile with cut strawberries.