Pressure Cooker Sweet Potato Casserole is the right amount of sweet and smokey, and covered with crunchy savory pecans.
- Place trivet into the bottom of pressure cooker, then add 1 cup of water.
- Peel sweet potatoes and cut into large chunks (mine were about an inch and a half across)
- Place sweet potatoes on top of trivet and set to high pressure for 16 minutes.
- When time is up, let pressure naturally release for 10 minutes then release all remaining pressure.
- In a mixing bowl with a paddle or whisk attachment, whip together brown sugar, salt, paprika, vanilla, butter, half and half, egg, and cooked sweet potatoes until creamy.
- Grease an 8 inch baking dish (or something else that will fit in your pressure cooker) with cooking spray, then spread sweet potato mixture into the dish.
- In a separate small mixing bowl, mix together brown sugar, flour, cinnamon, chopped pecans, and melted butter until a crumble forms.
- Add crumble to top of sweet potatoes.
- Wash pressure cooker pot and trivet, then place back inside pressure cooker along with 1 cup of water.
- Create a foil sling by folding a long piece of foil lengthwise 3 times, then loop underneath your baking dish, and carefully lower onto the trivet inside your pressure cooker.
- Lock lid and set to high pressure for 15 minutes.
- When the time is up, do a quick release, carefully remove the baking dish from the pot using the foil sling, and place under the broiler for 2-3 minutes to crisp up the crumble topping.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, meaning I get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no cost to you.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 45 mins