Pumpkin Walnut Brownies drizzled in homemade pressure cooker caramel are an amazingly decadent addition to any festive celebration!
- Grease an 8×8 baking dish with cooking spray and preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk together oil, sugars, and vanilla until fully combined then stir in vanilla, eggs, and pumpkin. Mix to combine.
- Add flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, salt, and pumpkin pie spice and gently mix until dry ingredients are all incorporated.
- Gently fold in chocolate chips and walnuts then pour into glass baking dish.
- Place into preheated oven and bake for 28-32 minutes, doing a toothpick test towards the end to check if it’s done!
- Let cool slightly then sprinkle with chocolate chips and drizzle with caramel.