These simply delicious turkey burgers are stuffed full of fresh, yummy ingredients that will have your mouth watering until the last bite!
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1/4 cup shredded yellow onion
- 1 medium granny smith or other tart apple, peeled and shredded
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh jalapeño pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 Sesame Buns
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl and mix really well with a wooden spoon or your hands until all ingredients are incorporated.
- Form into 4 large patties, about 1 inch thick.
- Grease the grates of your grill with cooking spray then preheat your grill to medium heat.
- Place patties on grill and cook for 8-10 minutes per side or until the internal temperature comes to 165 degrees.
- Toast sesame buns by placing straight on grill and then assemble burger and add your choice of toppings!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, meaning I get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no cost to you.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins