Zesty Ranch Oyster Crackers are one of my favorite holiday snacks. I like to take them to the next level with a bit of fresh lemon zest!
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees
- In a large bowl, whisk together dressing mix, dill weed, oil, lemon zest, garlic powder, and black pepper.
- Stir in oyster crackers and gently toss until coated.
- Spread evenly on a baking sheet
- Bake for 10 minutes, stir gently, then bake for another 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven, allow to cool, then place in an airtight container for snacking.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, meaning I get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no cost to you.