Tasty Tuna Cat Treats are a crispy, healthy homemade snack for the favorite felines in your family!
- 6 ounces undrained tuna
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup cornmeal
- 1 egg
- 2 T water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place all ingredients into mixing bowl, stir well until soft dough forms.
- Let dough rest for 10 minutes.
- Cover large surface with cornmeal and roll dough out until ¼ inch thick.
- Use either a small cookie cutter or knife to cut into shapes.
- Place on parchment paper lined cookie sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Let cool and serve to kitty!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, meaning I get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no cost to you.