Using only a boxed brownie mix along with 4 common pantry ingredients, these rich and fudgy brownies are everything dreams are made of!
Hey now, hey noowwww, this is what dreeeeeams are made of!
I’m still in the process of editing my ebook and taking a quick second away from eating all of our meals from the pressure cooker, though I’m starting to miss it and will probably be right back to it in a week or two. I’ve been all about the super uber fast meals, snacks, and desserts this week, so we’ve done lots of simple grilling (chicken, pork chops, and veggies) and eating easy snacks like popcorn and cut fruit. I was totally craving some dessert the other day though, so I did some digging in the cupboard and saw a boxed brownie mix hanging out next to an unopened jar of nutella. Match made in heaven?? I think so!
These brownies turned out exactly how I hoped they would: rich, fudgy, sweet, a little salty, and did I mention, infused with coffee and stuffed and swirled with NUTELLA??
I’m not sure dessert can get any easier or tastier than this… 4 of the ingredients are ones that we always ALWAYS have on hand, and the nutella is something that we have on hand about 75% of the time (unless a mouse gets into it….). The fact that I can get a dessert from my cupboard into my belly with 5 ingredients, minimal effort, and in only 30 minutes is a winning recipe for me!
- 1 box brownie mix
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup very strong coffee
- 1 cup nutella, divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- In large bowl, whisk together brownie mix, sour cream, eggs, and coffee.
- Pour into prepared baking dish and dollop 1/2 cup of nutella on top of your brownies. Use a knife or a toothpick to swirl nutella into brownie batter.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and drizzle remaining nutella over top of brownies then *optional* sprinkle with kosher or sea salt.
- Cut and serve!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins