*Recipe edited on 11.13.17
- 6 slices bacon, chopped
- 2 cups frozen hash browns
- 6 eggs
- ¼ cup milk
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- **optional add-ins: onion, red pepper, spinach, mushrooms, green onions
- Chop up bacon into small pieces then saute in pressure cooker until crispy.
- Add in any extra veggies that you would like and saute until tender, about 3 minutes.
- Add in frozen hash browns and stir until slightly thawed, about two minutes.
- Grease a heat proof container that will fit into your Pressure Cooker. I used a round metal bowl.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, shredded cheese, and salt and pepper in a separate bowl and then add bacon and veggie mixture to the eggs.
- Pour the egg mixture into your greased, heat proof container.
- Pour 1 ½ cups of water into your pressure cooker and set trivet inside. Place heat proof bowl with egg mixture on top of trivet.
- Lock lid and set to high pressure for 20 minutes with a quick release at the end.
- Loosen edges then dump out onto large plate.
- Serve with green onions and extra shredded cheese!