Buttery Pumpkin Dump Cake is made with a box of yellow cake mix and topped with pecans. It’s literally the easiest dessert ever!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9×13 inch baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix pumpkin, evaporated milk, sugar, eggs, and pumpkin pie spice until combined. Pour mixture into 9×13 pan.
- Evenly sprinkle the box of yellow cake mix over top of the pumpkin mixture, then sprinkle the chopped pecans over top.
- Finish by drizzling melted butter over top of all that.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes until center is set and edges are starting to brown.
- Serve with whipped cream or ice cream.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, meaning I get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no cost to you.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 45 mins