This DIY Pancake Mix takes less than 5 minutes to mix up once a month and I love having a full container on hand for everyday 10 minute breakfasts!
Pancake Mix Ingredients
- 6 cups flour (I use 4 cups all-purpose and 2 cups whole wheat)
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
To Make The Pancakes
- Whisk together all dry ingredients and place in a canister or sealed container for later use. Store up to 6 months in a cool, dry place.
- On pancake day, whisk together 1 cup pancake mix, milk, egg, butter or oil, and vanilla.
- Use a ⅓ cup measuring cup to drop onto a greased griddle or skillet.
- Brown on both sides and serve topped with your favorite syrups, chopped fruit, nuts, yogurt, or whatever your heart desires!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 5 mins