- Grease a 9 x 13 inch baking pan and preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the bottom half of your rolls in the 9×13 then layer with ham and sprinkle with cheese.
- Spread mayonnaise on the inside of the other half of your rolls then place on top of ham and cheese.
- Whisk together dijon and melted butter, then drizzle over top of rolls. Use a pastry brush to spread the butter across every surface.
- Sprinkle with everything seasoning and then cover with foil.
- Bake for 25 minutes with the foil on then remove foil and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 35 mins