Everything Bagel Ham and Cheese Sliders are perfect for any party, weeknight dinner for the kids, or a pan of goodness to bring to your friend!
I’m well aware that ham and cheese sliders are nothing new and also that they’re not a pressure cooker recipe! Let’s just set those two facts aside for a second and talk about how they taste completely amazing and I pinky promise you that whoever you make them for will devour them in less than 2 seconds. Can we move on now?
These are the perfect party app, special meal that your kiddos will love, and that go to awesome dinner when you need to rustle some food up for a friend or neighbor. If you’re more of a turkey over ham person, feel free to make that substitution!
The secret sauce for these everything bagel ham and cheese sliders is, well, the everything bagel seasoning! If you have a Trader Joes nearby, you must, I repeat, MUST, go buy some as soon as possible!!! If you’re not within driving distance of a TJ’s, Gimme Some Oven has a recipe to make your very own. Just as good – it’ll just take you a few more seconds to pull together!
The ingredients in the sliders are nothing special. I’m guessing you have most of the basics on hand and might just need to pick up the Hawaiian rolls and the everything seasoning. If you have nothing on hand, trust me, it’s worth every cent and every second you’ll spend running to the store!!
Okay, sorry for interrupting the regular scheduled pressure cooker programming for this special broadcast, but I just had to. Do you forgive me?
- Grease a 9 x 13 inch baking pan and preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the bottom half of your rolls in the 9×13 then layer with ham and sprinkle with cheese.
- Spread mayonnaise on the inside of the other half of your rolls then place on top of ham and cheese.
- Whisk together dijon and melted butter, then drizzle over top of rolls. Use a pastry brush to spread the butter across every surface.
- Sprinkle with everything seasoning and then cover with foil.
- Bake for 25 minutes with the foil on then remove foil and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 35 mins