- Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
- Pat dough out into 9 inch circle on parchment paper sprinkled with flour or cornmeal.
- Bake for 8 minutes.
- While dough is pre-baking, massage olive oil, salt, and oregano with kale in a small bowl.
- Remove crust from oven and spread with pizza sauce, then layer with red onion, tomatoes, peperoncini’s, and fresh mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 8 more minutes until cheese is melted and sides are crispy.
- Sprinkle with parmesan or pecorino romano, slice and eat!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins