- Pomegranate and Goat Cheese Salad has all the best festive winter salad ingredients! My favorite way to get greens in this month!
- 5 ounces mixed salad greens
- ½ cup pomegranate arils
- ½ cup toasted pecans
- 2 ounces crumbled goat cheese
- 3 mandarin oranges, peeled and sectioned
- In a large bowl, whisk together all dressing ingredients.
- Add salad greens, pomegranate arils, pecans, goat cheese, and oranges. Toss gently then serve.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, meaning I get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no cost to you.