- 1 package (16 oz) gemelli pasta or macaroni noodles
- 4 cups water
- 2 tablespoons butter **Optional
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 (12 ounce) cans evaporated milk
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cups Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- In pressure cooker, combine pasta, water, butter, salt, mustard, and cayenne pepper.
- Lock lid and set to high pressure for 5 minutes.
- When time is up, do a quick release and turn on browning setting.
- Add evaporated milk and stir, cooking for 2-3 minutes. The liquid will start to thicken.
- Turn pressure cooker off and sprinkle cheese into pasta, stirring constantly so that cheese doesn’t clump together.
- Add 1 teaspoon of black pepper and 1 teaspoon of salt, stir and serve.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 5 mins