Pressure Cooker Blueberry Apple Bread Pudding takes you straight to the flavors of Fall and is creamy, sweet, and delicious!
- Whisk together butter, sugar, milk, eggs, vanilla, and salt, then add diced apple and blueberries.
- Gently stir in cubed bread, cover, and let soak for at least 30 minutes or up to an hour.
- Prepare a baking dish that will fit inside your pressure cooker by coating it with cooking spray.
- Place the trivet in the bottom of your pressure cooker, then add 1 cup of water.
- Dump bread pudding mixture into your baking dish (I like to use my small springform pan), then cover with foil.
- Gently lower onto trivet, lock lid, and set to high pressure for 30 minutes.
- When time is up, let pressure naturally release for 5 minutes, then release all remaining pressure.
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of sugar on top of bread pudding then put in the oven under the broiler for 5 minutes until the top is crisp.
- Prep Time: 30 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins