A love letter to the fudgiest, creamiest, ooey gooey-ist molten lava cakes that have ever been created.
Oh hey there most perfect chocolate lava cake that ever graced the face of the earth. You came into my life about a year ago and I haven’t been able to love another since. You only require 6 ingredients, just 15 minutes of my time, and yet you still manage to come out as the fudgiest, creamiest, ooey gooey-ist molten lava cake that’s ever been created.
You never judge me on those days when I want to eat all 4 of you and you always keep loving me even when I’ve rejected you for another dessert. You love to be shared with other people, so thank you for being generous and reminding me of that as well.
You’re always so quick to come to my aid when I need a last minute dessert for company and you are always, always the same perfect lava cake every time I pop you out of your ramekin.
You’re a little bit on the indulgent side, lava cake, but I’m not holding that against you. Not now anyways. How could I do that after all you’ve already done for me?
Dear pressure cooker chocolate lava cake, it’s time for me to share you with the rest of the world. You won’t mind, will you? I know we’ve had something good going on for the last year, but I think it’s time we share our relationship with more of our friends. They need a little of you in their life too…Print
Pressure Cooker Chocolate Lava Cakes
- Total Time: 15 mins
- Yield: 4
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (affiliate)
- 1⁄2 cup butter (affiliate)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla (affiliate)
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup all purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- In the microwave or over a double boiler, melt chocolate chips and butter together until smooth. This will take 1-2 minutes in the microwave, stirring every 15-20 seconds, or 3-4 minutes over a double boiler.
- Let cool very slightly and whisk in vanilla and eggs.
- Lastly, stir in flour and sugar until completely smooth.
- Grease the inside of 4 small, heat-safe ramikens with canola spray or butter.
- Evenly distribute chocolate batter into ramekins.
- Pour 1 1⁄2 cups of water into pressure cooker and then place trivet inside.
- Put ramekins on top of trivet inside of pressure cooker, lock lid, and set to high pressure for 6 minutes.
- When time is up, do a quick release, carefully remove ramekins with a pot holder or dish cloth, and tip upside down onto a small plate.
- Cover with whipped cream or ice cream and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
Other Pressure Cooker Lava Cake Recipes You’ll Love!
Pressure Cooker Dark Chocolate Almond Butter Lava Cakes
Pressure Cooker Red Velvet Raspberry Molten Cake
Comments are closed.