- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon black paper
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 cup minced fresh basil
- 4 ounces diced pancetta
- 1 small white onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- ½ teaspoon dried rosemary
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl, then form into 2 inch meatballs using your hands.
- Place meatballs in the freezer for 15-20 minutes if mixture is too sticky to hold it’s shape.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in the pressure cooker on the browning or sauté setting and cook meatballs for 1 minute on 2 of the sides until you have a nice brown crust.
- Place meatballs on top of trivet inside pressure cooker, then add 1 cup of water to bottom of pot.
- Lock lid and set to high pressure for 5 minutes. When time is up, let pressure naturally release for 10 minutes then release any remaining pressure using a quick release.
- While meatballs are cooking, sauté pancetta in large skillet until it starts to crisp.
- Add onions and cook for another 5-6 minutes.
- Add garlic, thyme, rosemary, pepper, and cherry tomatoes and sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Add cooked meatballs to pancetta mixture, stir to coat, then serve warm!
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins