- 6 cups chicken broth
- 6 green onions
- 30 oz frozen shredded hash browns
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- **Extra green onions and grated cheddar cheese for topping
- Pour chicken broth into pressure cooker, then add green onions, hash browns, salt and pepper.
- Lock lid and set to high pressure for 5 minutes.
- When time is up, let sit for 5 minutes then release all remaining pressure.
- Turn onto sauté or simmer setting and stir in heavy cream.
- Sprinkle in cheddar cheese, stirring constantly to break up any chunks. Continue stirring until all cheese is melted and soup has thickened up.
- Serve sprinkled with extra cheddar cheese and sliced green onions.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins