- 2 lbs boneless skinless frozen chicken breasts
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups of your favorite bbq sauce, divided
- 1/2 cup zesty italian dressing
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- In pressure cooker, whisk together onion, 1 cup bbq suace, italian dressing, and brown sugar.
- Add frozen chicken breasts, lock lid, and set to high pressure for 12 minutes.
- When time is up, let pressure naturally release for 10 minutes, then release any remaining pressure.
- Remove chicken from pot, shred using two forks, then add remaining 1/2 cup of bbq sauce.
- Serve or freeze for later!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 25 mins