- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 large zucchini, halved lengthwise and cut into 1/2 inch half moons
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 2 cups sliced leeks, halved lengthwise and cut into 1/2 inch half moons
- 8 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup fresh or frozen green peas
- 2 tablespoons diced fresh parsley and basil
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- In pressure cooker, sauté garlic, zucchini, onion, and leeks in olive oil until starting to soften. About 3-4 minutes.
- Add chicken broth, shredded chicken, Italian seasoning, rosemary, salt, and pepper.
- Lock lid and set to high pressure for 4 minutes.
- Let pressure naturally release for 5 minutes then remove lid and add peas, lemon juice, and fresh herbs.
- Let sit for 5 minutes until peas are heated through then serve!