- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and thaw Puff Pastry sheets if frozen.
- With electric mixer, beat together cream cheese, pumpkin, vanilla, brown sugar, and pumpkin pie spice.
- Unfold Puff Pastry Sheets and with circle cookie cutter, cut 9 circles into each sheet. You will end up with 18 circles total.
- On large baking sheet, place 9 of the pastry circles and dollop each with a tablespoon of the cream cheese filling.
- Whisk together egg and water and using a pastry brush, brush around the edges of each pastry circle. Top each circle with the remaining 9 circles and pinch edges together to seal.
- Brush tops of “donuts” with remaining egg wash and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and drizzle with nutella and sprinkle with chocolate chips.