Decadently glazed with nutella and pumpkin cream cheese and sprinkled with mini chocolate chips, these Puff Pastry donuts will satisfy even the biggest sweet tooth!
Super excited to tell you about these life changing Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Donuts today! I’m always dreaming of sweets and these donuts were a breeze for me to make and made my giant sweet tooth so happy. The Puff Pastry Sheets are so simple to use and turn out light, flaky, and melt in your mouth yummy.
Fall is one of the most amazing times of the year, isn’t it?? Football parties, haunted houses, changing leaves (unless you live in Texas), and pumpkin everything!! I always wonder if I’ll make it to Christmas and be done with having pumpkin flavored everythingyoucanimagine, but it hasn’t happened yet. I’m starting this season off strong with these pumpkin cream cheese stuffed donuts and not looking back.
I’ve had a few people ask me about the sponsored posts they see pop up on Kitschen Cat every once in awhile and I’d love to give you a quick explanation! I work with a company that reaches out to me every time they have a brand or product that they think might be a good fit for my audience (you guys!). I can choose to accept or deny the campaign and then once I’ve accepted, I create a recipe using the product. Yes, it IS a way for Kitschen Cat to make some money, but it’s also a way to share some of my favorite products with all of you!
“Okay, that’s great,” you may say, “but how do you make money?”
I make a tiny amount of money for each time you click on a link that brings you to the brand’s web page. It’s not much, but every little bit helps! That’s pretty much the gist of things – if you have any more questions, don’t be afraid to contact me!
These donuts couldn’t be easier to make, and they’re baked so you don’t have to worry about any unnecessary frying. They take about 30 minutes from start to finish and are a decadent dessert that would be hard for anyone to pass up!
Thank you to Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry for sponsoring this post!Print
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and thaw Puff Pastry sheets if frozen.
- With electric mixer, beat together cream cheese, pumpkin, vanilla, brown sugar, and pumpkin pie spice.
- Unfold Puff Pastry Sheets and with circle cookie cutter, cut 9 circles into each sheet. You will end up with 18 circles total.
- On large baking sheet, place 9 of the pastry circles and dollop each with a tablespoon of the cream cheese filling.
- Whisk together egg and water and using a pastry brush, brush around the edges of each pastry circle. Top each circle with the remaining 9 circles and pinch edges together to seal.
- Brush tops of “donuts” with remaining egg wash and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and drizzle with nutella and sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins